Nice little pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little pump

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 420 GPH Submersible Pump Aquarium Powerhead Pond Fountain Water Fall Hydroponic at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

This just came in. Got it to replace my maxijet 1200 for my bio-pellets. So far I'm liking it. Looks like a mag pump knockoff. It's silent, good gph and cheap. Equivalent name brand pumps might push 200-240 gph while this one is 420gph. I'll get back to see how hot it runs after a couple hours. So far I'm happy with it, good for a little utility pump!

How's the pump working with your pellets and what reactor are you using ? I tried a mj1200 with. A phosban 150 and couldn't get them tumbling so I need to get something better.

Comment

Do you replace the black foam on the phosban 150 with the mesh screen? I used mj 1200 with the phosban 150 with no problem.

Comment

I did replace the foam with the screens and even tried some mods I found online but nothing made a difference. I think I found the problem though the mj I had tried was a 900 and not a 1200.

Comment

Working...
        X