Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me sell coral on marsh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me sell coral on marsh?

I can't sell because I'm not a paid member. I really don't want to spend 20$ to sell some coral. I would highly appreciate it. I'm a nice person face to face so I will treat every customer with respect. Thank you. If you help I can probably get you some free salt water fish.

I'll post it for your snowflakes clown

Comment

I'm not selling the live stock till I sell the coral

Comment

Originally posted by Johnsbra123 View Post
        I'm not selling the live stock till I sell the coral
        I think he was offering a trade, not to buy them lol
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Okay then deal where do you wan to meet?

Comment

Give me your snowflake and ill pay the membership for you to join yourself.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
              +1
              20g mixed reef

Comment

Wow his deal sounds better

Comment

Originally posted by raleigh19 View Post
                  I'll post it for your snowflakes clown
                  Originally posted by Johnsbra123 View Post
                  Wow his deal sounds better

How so?

with my deal you get to become a member of MARSH for a year.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think the point they are trying to make is that they would be selling their reputation on MARSH to help you and that doesn't come cheap. Most members on here would not like to be represented by the type of behavior you have shown in the past so it will be difficult for them to offer to post your stuff under their name because they are taking all the risk for your behavior. I'm not saying that you would cause any problems or that you wouldn't. I'm not going to speculate on that. All things considered, I think the best thing would be to get your own membership or stick to Craigslist/HFB. Unfortunately, posting on MARSH is pay to play and sometimes thems just the breaks.
                    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
                      I think the point they are trying to make is that they would be selling their reputation on MARSH to help you and that doesn't come cheap. Most members on here would not like to be represented by the type of behavior you have shown in the past so it will be difficult for them to offer to post your stuff under their name because they are taking all the risk for your behavior. I'm not saying that you would cause any problems or that you wouldn't. I'm not going to speculate on that. All things considered, I think the best thing would be to get your own membership or stick to Craigslist/HFB. Unfortunately, posting on MARSH is pay to play and sometimes thems just the breaks.
                      Ek offered to pay for your own membership in return for your snowflake clownfish.

Comment

Does 20$ seem fair for a snowflake clown? Please people, understand how your taking advantage of me and then think about how this makes the website look.

Comment

Re: Can someone help me sell coral on marsh?

Does asking someone to post your items for sale on marsh BC you don't want to pay to join the site seem fair? Think about how this makes you look...
                          20g mixed reef

Comment

Re: Can someone help me sell coral on marsh?

This website will be just fine. However, you fail to understand how you're looking to take advantage of other people's good standing where you sorely lack.
                            Last edited by SunnyHouTX; 02-06-2013, 09:23 AM.
                            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

The two are completely segregated! A fish and a member ship are on two different worlds! A member ship only last for a year, a clown fish can last more than a year. Yes my past has been rough but you people are ridiculous sometimes. When you get threatened by some over coral or prices, then you know that something's wrong with the people here.

Asking someone to post it is a friendly favor

Comment

Working...
                              X