Mp 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp 10

Question for those who have a biocube 29 or other 30 gallon nano reef with sps and lps corals.
    if you have an mp10 what setting did you put it in and at what speed? And did you still have to use an additional power head in the tank? Thanks .

Depends on placement. But higher for more SPS and lower for more LPS. I noticed LPS does better at lower speeds and lagoon or similar mode. SPS does better at higher speeds and reef crest mode.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I replaced 2 koralias with an mo10 and have been playing with the placement. I have a mixed reef with sps and lps and depending on where it is the sps likes it and the lps and zoos hate it or vise versa. Right now it's in a place where it's ok so far. It's on reef crest on 60% but somehow I notice some of the detritus piling in the back. So I'm wondering shoud I have to get a small power head pointed towards the back. Just want to get info from other cubers what their set up is to give me an insight. Thanks!!

Comment

Mp 10

That deitrus won't hurt.
        Resident fish bum
        330G FOWLR
        34G Reef
        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Thanks good to know. I was starting to wonder if it would affect water parameters.

Comment

Mp 10

Any hard corals near there won't fare well but usually it builds up in hidden areas. Make sure you have cuc that will mix it up.
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I do but I think I will add more. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
              X