Hatching Clownfish Fry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatching Clownfish Fry

Is there anyone on here that has sucessfully raised Clownfish Fry?

how big is the fry?

Comment

They haven't hatched yet but I think it might be any day now. They are acting weird...parents that is... They are going underneath the rock and picking up pieces of sand and taking it to the top of the rock were the eggs are at and spitting it out around the eggs. Not sure what is going on...????????

Comment

I need to find someone here in Houston that has an overstock of live rotifiers. I need to get a cup or two or enough that would last me till Wednesday. No store has any in stock right now.. I will be placing an order through Reed Nutrition on Monday for my supplies needed and it will get here on Wednesday.

Comment

you may have more luck going to the marsh forum.
          130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
          125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
          100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
          55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
          55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
          30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
          30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
          10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

Comment

mike13oy breeds all sorts of clownfish and he's on HFB and marshreef.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I might need to get me a few baby clownfish next time i am in Houston

Comment

This is their first batch and my first time to try to raise them. Hoping for the best with all the help and advise I have been getting. They are True Perc Clownfish.

Comment

If this is Mary then I had answer all your questions over Marshreef.
                    GL and lmk if u have more questions for me.

Comment

Yes it is... Yes you have answered my questions over on marsh... Cat hooked me up with a small amount of rotifers and small amount of the rotigrow plus till my order comes in on Thursday. But I ended up losing my first batch last night. My fault but it was a very small amount like 20 maybe 30 if that much. I now know and won't make the same mistake twice. They have two eggs on the rock and they are still caring for them. Man they are very dedicated parents.

Comment

Well guys & gals Mr. & Mrs. Nemo just laid their 2nd batch this past Saturday....

Comment

Working...
                        X