Pea Puffer Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pea Puffer Food

Picked up 4 today at FG. They're the tinniest Puffers I've ever seen. My pond snails are too big for them, whats the other solution?
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

I think I remember some one saying daphnia, and that the fish would eat the faces of the snails. Blood worms also.
    Guppies:
    Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
    Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
    HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Post up a wanted thread. There's a ton of people here with small ramshorn infestations.

Comment

Re: Pea Puffer Food

They are too big? I've seen them tackle on very large snails! Btw, how much were they at fg and how many did they have?

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

6.99 for one but I got a discount for 5 bucks each. I think they have about 7 left.
          Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

That's awesome! I want to get some as well, but not enough time, and I don't have a setup for them yet. What you got them in? I would of thought they could eat the pond snails. They pick at them and bite them out of their shells if they're too big. The smaller snails get crunched up.

Comment

They love bloodworms
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

they will take brine shrimp too.
                Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
                X