Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the date* November 10, 2012 City Pets 28th Anniversary Sale

Official 28th Anniversary City Pets Sale

We would like to cordially invite you to our sale this year on November 10, 2012. Thank you for all your support through the years. Store hours on November 10, 2012 will be from 9AM to 8PM.

Specials will be posted soon. Remember to save the date!

*I broke my camera, so I am replacing it soon so I can post pictures. Thanks for your patience*

CP
    Donnie

************************************************** ************************************************
    Listed below are the specials that will be available for sale that day. Limited to stock on hand. First come, first serve. We have the right to refuse any service/sale. If you have any questions, please do ask. We will post more specials (update) when they become confirmed for our sale.

125 Gallons Aqueon tank and stand (no tops or lights included in this price)- $428
    Official 28th Anniversary City Pets Sale

This is a sample of how the tank and stand will look. Measurements are 72"X18"
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...e250/photo.jpg

Ehiem 2217 with filter media and valves new in box- $128

Link to see what it is
    http://www.drsfostersmith.com/images...8_FS23856D.jpg

Eheim 2262 with valves and bigger pump- $328

Link to see example
    EHEIM classic 1500XL

Ecotech Radion XR30w-$628

Link to see example

Vortech MP40w es-$428

Link to see example
    VorTech ™ MP40 | EcoTech Marine

Hydor Evolution 240, 425, 550, 750, 1050 -$28 for any of these sizes

Link to see example
    HYDOR componenti per acquari
    HYDOR componenti per acquari

ADA Amazonia 9L- $28

Link to see example
    https://www.aquariumproductswholesal...ts/2259310.jpg

Stress Coat Gallon- $28

Link to see example
    http://www.petmountain.com/photos/pr...0-gallons-.jpg

Comment

Is there only one of each item listed for the sale price?

Comment

I don't think it's one of each. I know they have more than one of each of the items for sale except maybe the tank?

Comment

No it's not only one. I don't want people getting mad at not getting something they wanted. The 125 tank and stand there will be six. I forgot but there will be limit per one per customer on certain items. I will keep it updated. Thanks.

Donnie

Comment

More additions to the sale:

Coralife Biocube 29 $228 *Best time to get started on your nano. These have never been this cheap

Link to example :

Any three Kent Marine Liquids 16oz. for $28 (liquid calcium, kent phytoplex, kent zooplex, kent chromplex, Tech M, Coralvite, Essential Elements, Strontium & Molybdenum, Tech I, Coral Accel)

Link to examples http://aquariumsupplies.marinedepot....ine&modaf=null

As for a true unique special, spend $100 and have the chance to buy 200 gallons bucket of Oceanic for $28. Limit 4 per purchase. For instance, buy an Eheim 2217 (spend $100): now you can buy up to four buckets of Oceanic salt at $28 each. Total is $128+$28+$28+$28+$28=$240 plus tax. These deals never come around often. If you buy online, these prices cannot be matched.

Link to google prices below

As for another crazy special, spend $100 and have the chance to buy 160 gallons bucket of Reef Crystals for $28. Limit 4 per purchase. For instance, buy Vortech MP40 (spend $428): now you can buy up to four buckets of Reef Crystals salt at $28 each. Total is $428+$28+$28+$28+$28=$540 plus tax. These deals never come around often. If you buy online, these prices cannot be matched.

Link to price below: http://www.google.com/shopping/produ...ed=0CEwQ8wIwAA

All items are limited to supply on hand, first come first serve, no rain checks at all. We will not have just four buckets on hand (more likely about 40 buckets of each), I am trying to make sure everybody has a chance to buy items on sale. Please do come early to take advantage of these sales. They do not come often!

Thanks for all the support through out the years!

Livestock will be on sale too. Prices and pictures to come as we get closer to the date.

Thanks for looking.
            Donnie CP

Comment

is the biocube the hqi or the older one

Comment

Not trying to be rude, but did you not click the link. It shows you that the biocubes are Coralife. The HQI are Oceanic. These are the new biocubes like the old ones but with slots for led, better vents for air circulation, etc. All the information can be found on the links I provided.

Comment

Im gonna call in so I can be there early!!!
                  A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Okay, lots of people have been pming me about the Eheims. I will only have (10) of the 2262s and (30) of the 2217. If you want to pay in full (cash), I can hold it and will release the day of sale to you. These deals are first come first serve, while supplies last. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

I have some overstock items I would like to move. Prices/description are below.

Eheim 2234 NIB $120
                    Eheim 2073 NIB $190
                    Coralife Aqualight Pro 150W & (2) 96W NIB $175
                    Oceanic 70 Gallons 36"X18" reef ready used for about a month $150 (has starfire front glass)
                    Aquaticlife 24" 24w led $190

Also one more item, brand new 51"X24"X38 1/4" reef ready. $1600 Customer ordered it and wanted a bigger one. He is taking a loss. Paid $2300.

Thanks.

Donnie
                    Last edited by wago; 10-25-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

As you know, the pricing of the Ecotech Radion xr30w map pricing has gone down to $599.99. For our anniversary sale, we will be lowering the price down to $528. This is a one day sale only. Take advantage of the special pricing. If you have any questions, please do ask. Thanks.

Donnie
                      CP

Comment

Store is loaded with lots of goodies. Fw and Sw livestock. The following will also be on sale November 10, 2012.

Pictures are in the link below.

Also have a dragon moray eel from japan. You can see the pics in the link. Have over two hundred plus ricordia polyps (all different colors), six horn sharks, and much more fw/sw livestock.

Frontosa 1.5"-2" $8
                        Asst Parrotfish 2 for $28
                        Asst African Cichlids $8
                        Mono Sebae $8
                        Silver Molly $1.28
                        Black Molly $1.28
                        White Tetra $.80
                        Bangaii Cardinal $14
                        Asst Corals $28
                        Asst Frags $28
                        Red Belly Pacu 3"-4" $8
                        Flame Hawk $28
                        Flowerhorn $280
                        Ricordia polyps 2 for $28

As for the dry goods, the following is a quantity on hand we have for the sale.

Eheim 2217-40
                        Eheim 2262-10
                        Coralife Biocube 29-8
                        Ecotech Radion-10
                        Vortech MP40es w-10
                        125 Gallons Aqeuon tank & stand-6
                        Reef Crystals 160 gals. bucket-40
                        Oceanic 200 gals bucket-30

I am not sure how much we will sale, but some have taken advantage of the prepay opportunity.

Thank you again for all your support.

Comment

Hopefully there's something left by the time I get off work.

Comment

Let the know now you will be late to work tomorrow so they can make arrangements. Be first not last!

Comment

One more thing, we will have crocea clams (30 of them) for $28. They are about 1.5"-2". Also, if you are taking beltway 8 south from I-10, make sure it is not closed. They have put up signs saying that it will be closed, but they have been doing that for the past three weeks. If I can tell by tomorrow morning, I will post it here. Thanks.

CP
                              Donnie

Comment

Working...
                              X