Current

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current

What would be the best position for two current fans in a 29 gallon tank? I saw in a video where the guy had one on each end near the back directed towards the front middle.... do I want just a circular current or like a figure 8... just dont know which would be best.

I would think the type of fish being kept might help someone answer your the question. (Salt,Fresh) De-mentions of tank as well. (29 gallon tall,long?)
    Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
    Mark Twain

Comment

standard rectangular tank, two clowns, two yellow tail damsels... saltwater
      Originally posted by HERM View Post
      I would think the type of fish being kept might help someone answer your the question. (Salt,Fresh) De-mentions of tank as well. (29 gallon tall,long?)

Comment

anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

Comment

I've always had mine on the same side (run 2) one pointed up at the surface the other pointed towards the front glass slightly pointed down in my reef

Comment

thanks, i just don't know if the corals need direct current or just passing current.

Comment

Working...
            X