Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you delete pictures in the uploader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you delete pictures in the uploader?

I have no idea how to delete pics in the pic uploader and I am out of room. It has check boxes, but I see nothing about being able to delete them. Can someone help? Thanks
    65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

There's a box that says clear selection. These are photos your trying to upload correct?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Yeah, but I do not see a box of any type to clear anything .lol I dont know why it seems mine does not have the option to delete them.
      65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Where are you uploading from?
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Do you mean the attachments? If so, just go to your "settings" and under "miscellaneous" click "attachments". Check what you want to delete and scroll all the way down to the bottom and it'll say "delete selected". You can't delete attachments that are in closed threads. You can also view the attachments in thumbnails instead of clicking each one to figure out which it is by clicking "show thumbnails" at the bottom of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
            Do you mean the attachments? If so, just go to your "settings" and under "miscellaneous" click "attachments". Check what you want to delete and scroll all the way down to the bottom and it'll say "delete selected". You can't delete attachments that are in closed threads. You can also view the attachments in thumbnails instead of clicking each one to figure out which it is by clicking "show thumbnails" at the bottom of the list.
            AWESOME! That did it, I was trying to do this in the wrong section! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
              Where are you uploading from?
              Got it figured out, thanks for the help!

Comment

No prob.
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

You're welcomed.

Comment

Working...
                  X