Super score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super score

Just found Endlers/tigers marked as feeders. Lol. Thank god for my decent luck. I grabbed the last of them just because I liked the looks of them.

Originally posted by WadeLP View Post
    Just found Endlers/tigers marked as feeders. Lol. Thank god for my decent luck. I grabbed the last of them just because I liked the looks of them.
    Several LFS have guppy feeders mixed with some endlers/tigers. I bought 100 guppies and I got quite a few endlers and tigers along with mutts. I ended up using them for their intended use and fed them to my fish.

Comment

I had a 10 gallon that I was going for a real naturalism with. The feeders are more muted so they are much more fitting. Plus 10 for $1 I can just plop them in and if I don't like the look, well say hello to my Oscar. Lol

Comment

reminds me of the time i stupidly walked by a walmart tank full of 'feeder' amano shrimp. something registered as being funny in the back of my mind but it didnt dawn on me til later, there was only a couple poor looking ones left by the time i got back over there lol. some oscar had an expensive meal.
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

That was a nice score. Where did you find this super score?
          Feeder guppies have no or very little color but becuase they can cross breed. All it takes is one male to get in. The breeder can't sale thim as endlers. Even if they look just like a pure strain. So they leave them in with the feeders.
          Post up some pictures. I know they aren't easy to take pictures of but every one likes pictures...
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Nice score!
            40B gallon African Cichlid tank
            40 gallon Planted/ South American community tank
            20 long gallon Reef tank
            10 gallon Multi tank
            4 gallon Endler/Red Cherry Shrimp tank
            5 gallon pico reef tank
            2 gallon fry tank

Comment

Working...
            X