getting out of tropheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: getting out of tropheus

I'm running into problems and found out that my female tang. goby got stuck in the holey rock and died so with money problems and one of my favorite fish dying i'm just going to get out of freshwater. So here we go.

equipment: 75 rr with plumbing, wet/dry with biobale and ball mix, rio 2100 for return and 48" dual pc light, quite a bit of holey rock and PFS as substrate.

Livestock: 19 or 18 (forgot) tropheus polli ranging from 1 1/2 inches to 3 1/2 inches

$400 firm

NO PARTING OUT OR LOWBALLING!!!!!

Trades for saltwater cube setups

not biocubes! actual cube tanks.

Comment

Trend going on. Glws. I'm good for the Polli IF u ever part
      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Yea I was going to buy Sunny's petros but, i'm getting tied down with bills and i'm just starting a new job that pays good but, doesn't pay enough for a fiance's spending habits on credit cards

Comment

Lol!!!!!
          125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

I'm pretty close to becoming single very soon...... maybe a $4500 ring will be for sale soon

Comment

Dang bro. Women are too expensive and then they complain about our fish. Hypocrites
              125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
                Dang bro. Women are too expensive and then they complain about our fish. Hypocrites
                ikr?

info on the trophs; they're showing signs of breeding so they should be starting in the next few months or so

Comment

Man thats rough situation there!!! But glws

Comment

Fish are cheaper than ending up with the wrong gal.

)
                    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                      Fish are cheaper than ending up with the wrong gal.

)

more appreciative too and they don't try to suck you dry of money.....well not on purpose anyways

Comment

FOREAL........ My x-girl nagged and complaint non-stop bout my fish and my tanks till one day she said "ima give you a choice.....its me or your efen fish" i replied by telling her that my fish werent going no where! should of seen her mouth drop.... Priceless! LOL.. ahh It was time for change anyway.....

Comment

Originally posted by bpseoe View Post
                          FOREAL........ My x-girl nagged and complaint non-stop bout my fish and my tanks till one day she said "ima give you a choice.....its me or your efen fish" i replied by telling her that my fish werent going no where! should of seen her mouth drop.... Priceless! LOL.. ahh It was time for change anyway.....

I might get back into them down the road just right now isn't the best time. I had a 6 foot line up for these guys and what would have been my future petros but, money became short hard core

Comment

My gf complains about me buying fish but goes and spends $200 for a hair do, pedicure and manicure that will last a week. Then she tells me she wishes she was a fish so she would get more attention. I tell her yup, I wish you were a fish, so eventually I can sell or trade you.
                            125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

My gf complains about me buying fish but goes and spends $200 for a hair do, pedicure and manicure that will last a week. Then she tells me she wishes she was a fish so she would get more attention. I tell her yup, I wish you were a fish, so eventually I can sell or trade you.
                              OMG I just busted out laughing at work. Sorry for jacking the thread.
                              Resident fish bum
                              330G FOWLR
                              34G Reef
                              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
                              X