Fish for 15 gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish for 15 gallon

So I'm probably going to sell my clownfish pair and I'm looking for something that has more attitude and fun to watch. In the tank aside the clowns I have a hi fin goby and a blue damsel. Damsel has stunned growth and is pretty non aggressive as far as I can tell

When that damsel gets older he will get aggressive towards anything you add to the tank. With a 15g tank you are pretty limited to the types of fish you can keep. Alot of the active swimmers require tanks around 55+. The only fish that really comes to mind for something your size other than the clowns is something like a possum wrasse or a jawfish. Jawfish arent that active but they definitely have an attitude about them. They just require around 2-3" sandbed.

Comment

Thing with the damsel is that he has been around for about 2 years now. Ive had him pass around in one to another tank for the 2 years and hasn't shown aggression once. I might end up just keeping everyone after all. I know the general rule of fish for a nano. I just wanted opinions on what to get. I'll probably do a possum wrasse if I can find one

Comment

My only comment is that even though he hasnt, he still might in the future. They tend to get territorial once established. So if his environment changes it tends to decrease the aggression. Hopefully you got a good one and have no issues. Good luck.

Comment

Get a lion fish brahh.

And please set a camera before you put the fish in.
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Lol Ill probably just keep my crew for a while and later do like a single fish for this tank or something or when I get my 75 ready for salt I'll put the rimless under the 75 as a under tank frag tank and have a return side with a baffle and return pump.

Comment

Working...
            X