Looking for few koi..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for few koi..?

Hi does any1 know a good place to purchase koi around town?.. Or any member have extra koi that needed to be rehome.... Please let me know ....looking to add new koi to the pond ...text me at 281 935 3357 thank you thank you ...

Extreme fish and pets.

Comment

there is a good fish store here in the woodlands tx called "Fish R us" and they have a lot of good quality koi imported from japan. I recently bought two AA grade koi from there.... a gin rin tancho and a gin rin orenji ogon, also I bought like two matubas and a gin rin kohaku.

Comment

Houston Aquatics has decent koi for very decent prices, I always liked the few I got from there until little owls decided they were dinner...
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

There's a local breeder just south of Alvin in Danbury.

Brett's fish farm I think is the name.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
            Extreme fish and pets.
            +1 and also the brother's store, Fish and pets unlimited. They have some massive ponds in the back with a lot of koi

Comment

i always have good quality koi. pm me at a good price

Comment

Best LFS I have seen koi at,

Extreme Fish and pet
                Fish and Pet Unlimited
                City Pets
                175g - fw flounder tank
                600g - guppy bait tank

Comment

I went to fish and pets unlimited today and they don't have good quality koi, only like some kuhaku koi seemed nice and some butterfly koi but most are random spot looking kois. So unless you are really into butterfly kois then don't go there. They did have some big kois there for sale at a decent price of $150 but again not of good eye catching quality.

Comment

There is also a pet store over here by 1960 called "pet city" but they don't have good quality koi so don't bother going there either. Also with my previous comment from above at "fish and pets unlimited" they were having the roof by the koi ponds repaired and were having all sorts of shavings from the roof fall into the ponds.

Comment

there is a guy that is trying to breed them on here.. i forgot his SN

here you go http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...2-Koi-Breeding

Comment

Working...
                      X