Can't wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait!

Ordered a Benro A2691T tripod with B1ball head, sun hood for the 50mm 1.4G and remote shutter cable. All coming in today just in time for ADG shootfest.

Nice, i ordered a few goodies myself... :)
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

You guys lol
        Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

The Benro tripod is pretty solid and well built. I'm ready to rock

Comment

Nice, I've been looking for tripod as well. Just ordered one from Amazon. Hope it is a sturdy one.

Comment

Which did you get?

Comment

I got a Ravelii. Its one of the cheaper ones from Amazon. Its got some good reviews, so I figure I would try it out.
                If its doesn't work, then I'll have to looks for one thats better.

Comment

Should of get the C2681T

Comment

The carbons ones are too pricey lol. I'm not sure the advantage of the carbon vs aluminum for the benro. Weight difference is like 1lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by soymilk View Post
                      The carbons ones are too pricey lol. I'm not sure the advantage of the carbon vs aluminum for the benro. Weight difference is like 1lbs.
                      lol..less than 1lb...so ya...kinda not really a lot of advantage....
                      but i got my C2681 from china...it was actually cheap than the price of the A2681/91 here in the states...
                      benro are just too expensive over here lol...
                      but I do prefer the 2681 over 2691, 2681 is more stable while the 2691 is more travel friendly...
                      i rarely travel with tripod lol...unless a short trip that I drive a car...

Comment

Benro used to be cheaper when people were just selling outta hong kong, but then benro started official distribution channels in us and Canada the prices jumped up, almost double i think. But for the money, it's still hard to beat.

Whens the next time you're going to china. I want a ton stuff please get it for me! Lol. How much did the benro cost over there? Please bring me back stufffffrfffddddffffd

Comment

Originally posted by Hangman View Post
                          I got a Ravelii. Its one of the cheaper ones from Amazon. Its got some good reviews, so I figure I would try it out.
                          If its doesn't work, then I'll have to looks for one thats better.
                          Hangman, is that the only tripod you have?

Comment

Originally posted by soymilk View Post
                            Benro used to be cheaper when people were just selling outta hong kong, but then benro started official distribution channels in us and Canada the prices jumped up, almost double i think. But for the money, it's still hard to beat.

Whens the next time you're going to china. I want a ton stuff please get it for me! Lol. How much did the benro cost over there? Please bring me back stufffffrfffddddffffd
                            lol...the A2691B1 combo is less than $150 bucks over there...so about $100 cheaper?
                            i dont go back that ofter now due to work lol...what kinda of stuff are you looking for that needs to bring in from china?

Comment

If I can get the c2691t that would be awesome.

Im also looking for these....

Ive heard the oem sells them for less than 300 a pop. I was hoping to get maybe 6 of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X