Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reef Glue

Hello all,

I'm trying to get dry rocks for my new tank from MacroRocks.com. They are out of their e-Marco-400 cement. I wanted to know if anyone has had experience gluing dry rocks with reef glue from bulk reef supply.

Should I hold on the order or should I go ahead with the Reef Glue?

I used ecotech coral glue. Its expensive but its really worth it in my opinion

Comment

If youcheck the size of the ecotech glue versus other glues the price is actually not expensive it only seems expensive because you get more. I would recommend eco tech as well.
      25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Will Eco tech hold good size rock together and if so can you do it underwater like with glueing corals

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
          Will Eco tech hold good size rock together and if so can you do it underwater like with glueing corals
          yes
          25g - Reef
          3.5g - Surge Tank
          10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Ecotech glue is good as the regular super glue IMO. If you want to use this glue under water, be careful, a little bit of water in the bottle and the entire thing will cure.

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
              Ecotech glue is good as the regular super glue IMO. If you want to use this glue under water, be careful, a little bit of water in the bottle and the entire thing will cure.
              Yes it will and it's easy to do. Thrown some money away myself from that.

Comment

Working...
              X