GHAC North Side Tank Tour -- 3/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHAC North Side Tank Tour -- 3/24

Alright guy/gals: Here is the list for the North Side Tank tour.

newb's troph client
    ssrprelude's pond
    mgarrido
    fshfrk *
    jeb102586 *
    rama
    mnemenoi **

I only have the address for three of these people, and only one has confirmed that they are in fact hosting(mnemenoi and lookslater). I am not going to have the time to arrange everything for this, so I'd highly recommend posting on this thread any updates and I'll help out where I can. If someone else wants to take the reigns, please feel free. I will be unable to attend this event due to a scheduling conflict, so please take lots of pictures!
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

We'll keep on top of it Tim as best we can and collect addresses and confirmations. Then lay out a tour that will work. Can not wait to have everyone over
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

I'll only be able to join the tour after I get off work around 7. Hopefully There'll be a few stops left at that time.
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Same here. I will probably make it to Sasha and Roy's at the end of it and have to leave early too since I'm working at the butt-crack of dawn the next morning.
        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

miggy where you at?

Im go to miggy's to take pictures and skip the rest. I'll meet y'all back up at Roy's.
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Unfortunately I can not make this one, we have other things going on this weekend. Can't wait to see the pics.
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I can't show, next time when I have more tanks up and running everyone is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
                I can't show, next time when I have more tanks up and running everyone is welcome.
                Sorry to hear, I was looking forward to the pond! Next time...
                "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Hopefully your free to come on the tour at least!!!! So here is the updated list

newb's troph client
                  mgarrido
                  fshfrk
                  jeb102586
                  rama
                  mnemenoi

I only have my address, so to make it a bit clearer and get a better timeframe / schedule anyone interested in hosting shoot me your address and I can hammer out a cohesive order. I'll try and post a clear list for everyone Friday. Anyone interested in coming just shoot me a PM and I can get you all the address'. Looking forward to it and they'll be some great eats at our place at the end of the tour!!!!
                  Desiderius Erasmus
                  GHAC President

Comment

so what time or time frames are estimated for this tour?
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Lol, it might be quite a short tour. I only have my address thus far, hopefully some of the others will chime in. Otherwise everyone is more then welcome at our place. I'll be getting all the food Friday and cooking most of the day Saturday
                      Desiderius Erasmus
                      GHAC President

Comment

PM fshfrk. I thinking he's looking forward to hosting
                        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Shall do, I know Tim(armthehomeless) will be out of town for this so I'll try and get all this organized for everyone. Anyone interested in being a stop hit me up and get me your address. I'll come up with a list of stops, general timeline and maps/contact info. It will be a great weekend and can't wait to see everyone!!!
                          Desiderius Erasmus
                          GHAC President

Comment

Tims out of town? I have a key.... Party at tims. There will be all you can eat shrimp!!

Comment

PM'ed everyone on the tour, have heard from a few and will get a route and schedule for everyone that wants to come. I'll have a schedule and contact info for all attendees by Friday
                              Desiderius Erasmus
                              GHAC President

Comment

Working...
                              X