Mixing supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing supplements

I am starting my 95 gallon reef tank and was trying to find a easier way to add supplement to the tank without making things complicated.

I was brainstorming and came up with an idea instead of spending a lot of money on dosage pumps, of getting a canister like a one gallon jug, adding a week's worth of my supplements into the jog such as calcium and alkalinity, idonine, Iron & Magnesium, strontium and essential elements; mixing it up and then using an aqua pump in a time interval to pump all of the supplements into the sump on a timed interval using the Apex Controller and carefully calculate a daily dosage in a time interval to pump it on the sump.

My question is, would there be a problem pre-mixing a week's worth of all of the elements in a jug and storing it up to a week?

You can not mix them, some of them will bind or negate the other.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That would be on the Calcium part A and calcium part B. But if I separate that, would everything else mix?

Comment

Think there was something about Iron not being able to mix as well... forget with what cause it's been quite some time since I've kept a reef tank but hopefully someone here can chime in soon.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
        X