This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Scape rocks

I have rocks that came out of my 180g that im selling. Its atleast 200lbs worth. $50
    Attached Files
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Another view of the rocks in the first picture of this thread.

Houston Area and Beyond. Tropheus and Petrochromis keepers sharing knowledge, experiences, and networking together to spread interest and improving quality of life for these fishes in aquarium environments.
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Up.

Comment

Still got this.

Comment

Still got these.

Comment

Still got these box-o-rocks.

Comment

Nobody need rocks?

Comment

Thomas....I'll take it!! Pick it up Friday.

Comment

okie dokie!

Comment

is still rock available?

Comment

Still got these laying around. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X