Looking for a speaker on ponds and aquariums on 2/29/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a speaker on ponds and aquariums on 2/29/12

As title says, I am looking for a speaker that can talk at sharpstown middle school about ponds and aquariums. Basically how plants and fish work in the ecosystem. The talk is on Feb. 29, 2012 around 1-2 pm. Let me know if you can help out. One of the school teachers asked me, but I am not that great on ponds. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks.

Donnie

Bikeguru!
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Armthehomeless
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

he wants pond, i didnt know Tim has ponds
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

sure does. tim is extremely knowledgable. His call in the end though.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

cool.
            75g Tank,
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

don't you mean the Sharpstown "International" School?
              Originally posted by wago View Post
              As title says, I am looking for a speaker that can talk at sharpstown middle school about ponds and aquariums. Basically how plants and fish work in the ecosystem. The talk is on Feb. 29, 2012 around 1-2 pm. Let me know if you can help out. One of the school teachers asked me, but I am not that great on ponds. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks.

Donnie

Comment

It is called Sharpstown International, but living around this area, it's known as Sharpstown Middle. Well just got word that the principal is out so the class is postponed. However, if you can help out with any plants for their pond, please let me know. Thanks for all the help everybody.

Donnie

Comment

Working...
                X