new pics 10/20/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pics 10/20/11

Link is below. Like us please if you have facebook.

We have lots of dendros. New product in stock is the fluval edge. They now come in 6 and 12 gallons, plus they are led. Not high output led, but low output led. I haven't opened one up to check it out yet, but you can come by and check them out. If you look through the pics, there is a shrimp looking thing I can't make out. Wholesaler just sent them as shrimp. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Donnie

wow! those scrimps look gorgeous! (also....slightly menacing )
    how much are those dendros?

Comment

saw those shrimp thingies yesterday, they are pretty badass. how big do they get?

Comment

BigPink-Dendros are $30, but will be on sale for $27 November 12, 2011 only.

Vinc-I am not sure on size, first time seeing them

Comment

Ok. Thanks anyways. Any idea what they're supposed to be? I'll try to do some research

Comment

To be honest, I have no idea. Trying to ask the wholesaler, they don't know yet. Lol. I will ask around.

Comment

lol ok. thanks

Comment

wow, dropped in today, that hairy shrimp is HUUUUUUGE! he's really impressive, surely the little white/clear shrimp is some sort of pistol shrimp? tried to get hold of you on marsh as well....what were the blue gobies you had in the sps tank? they all seem to have gone now, we were going to pick one up today, but now they're all gone and i dont know what to ask for next time!

Comment

Blue spot jawfish is what I believe you were looking at. We might have some next week or two. Thanks.

Donnie

Comment

Working...
                  X