EcoTech Coral Glue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EcoTech Coral Glue

So, a couple weeks ago I participated in a contest on EcoTech's Facebook page where the winners would recieve a sample of their coral glue. The next day I received an email stating I was one of the winners and they would be shipping it out . Well I was expecting a small 'sample' size but today I received their $20 75ml bottle . This stuff is suppossed to be awesome and I can't wait to try this stuff out!

75ml is hard to imagine how much glue you actually get so Im including a couple pics to show the size of the bottle for those interested in buying some and a video review from mrsaltwatertank for those who may not have heard of it before.

If you've tried it before lets hear what you think.

The mrsaltwatertank review

THANK YOU ECOTECH!
    Last edited by cichlid1409; 10-19-2011, 03:18 PM.
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Awesome score.
    30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Damn good stuff!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

the $20 price tag had scared me off from buying this stuff before but its actually pretty cheap compared to the .14 oz super glue gel bottles I usually buy at wally world. it would take 18 bottles to make 75ml, doing the math you save some money and from what ive seen online the glues much better. Ive got an itch to go frag something.....
        25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

so it's basically just gel super glue?

Either way if it's from ecotech it has to be good!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yes and no. did you watch the vid? It is a gel glue but better than super glue. It has a 10 sec drying time, much faster than super glue, if you ever had to hold a frag in place and wait for it to dry you know this takes much longer. You can use it underwater, super glue gel just doesn't work well under water. non-clogging cap something superglue should have done years ago and its suposed to be stronger but I'll see about that.
            25g - Reef
            3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

I watched some of it and saw the dry time which is indeed nice! the cap is also nice too seeing as though I've wasted a lot of large bottles of gel superglue cause the top froze up.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
              X