Lookie who showed up today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookie who showed up today!

After like two weeks of daily cycling/bacteria blooms and change of neighbors it shows that this guy is not bothered by a herd of Trophs, assasin snails or cory cats!

Thanks Tim!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Don't remember if this guy had antennas or anything... but he's alive.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nice!! He's a G.
      All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Mos def!

I want to get more from Tim now so he won't be lonely, not sure of his worth in the tank but hell, if he made it this far he deserves a click to roll with
        Last edited by eklikewhoa; 10-16-2011, 10:56 PM.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Snail posse. Thas wassup.
          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Its a straight boss! With all odds against him he made it!

I think a few assassins fell victim and with all the parameters spiking I was sure he'd be the first to go.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What type of snail is that foo?

Looks cool. How big is it?
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I haven't even looked into it, it was an impulse and a gift. Thylo##s#### something. Rabbit snails or something.

Its about an inch in length, almost half that at its roundest. Think Tim said its just a snail that roams and eats, does nothing really beneficial.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

There's also the yellow skin one that Tim has.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That's a chocolate tylo. I got 5 from Tim a few months back. Very cool snail.

Mark
                    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Have your's reproduced any Mark? I'm wanting to add more just to see if they'll multiply.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                        Have your's reproduced any Mark? I'm wanting to add more just to see if they'll multiply.
                        Not yet, Quoc. They cruise the whole tank and nom on detritus, algae, food and the cuttle bone so hopefully they'll breed.

Mark
                        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

As long as they're eating up the scraps that's plenty satisfaction for me.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

After doing more looking into these things I want to start a snail tank.... this ain't goood.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nice.... still has the mud on them... so i'm guessing they are wild caught?

I used to have great breeding rates with them when i fed them animal protein.
                              www.ventralfins.com

Comment

Working...
                              X