My shrimp tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My shrimp tanks

I haven't shared any pics in a while so thought I would. These are some of my shrimp tanks:

Yellow-cheeked Sulawesi tank

yellow neocardina tank

Blue poso tank

Cardinal shrimp tank

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Love the tanks, that anubius and java fern looks good!

Comment

Damn Mark! You've stepped it up a bit on the shrimp game here!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

nice looking tanks thanks for sharing.
        Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AquaticAddict View Post
          Love the tanks, that anubius and java fern looks good!
          Thanks. No java fern in these tanks, though.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            Damn Mark! You've stepped it up a bit on the shrimp game here!
            Easier to maintain and a challenge to keep... some species anyway. LOL

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
              nice looking tanks thanks for sharing.
              Thank you.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Wow Mark. Those are really nice. What are the gallons on those tanks?

My favorite is the blue poso tank. :). Thanks for sharing!
                All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Was half asleep I meant to say java moss if thats what it is. What type of substrate are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                    Wow Mark. Those are really nice. What are the gallons on those tanks?

My favorite is the blue poso tank. :). Thanks for sharing!
                    The yellow-cheek tank is a 20H, the rest are 20 longs. thanks Bee.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

The substrate in all these is blasting sand. I bought it from Aqua Zoo. I think the brand name is Tex-blast... the best substrate for all-around tanks I've seen.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Aqua zoo, I will have to check in to that. Im using eco-complete on my planted and floramax on my other 2 but root tabs on all 3. Im about to start another shrimp tank, 20long, and was planning on using flourite.

Comment

Close up on the shrimps would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
                            Close up on the shrimps would be nice
                            Being able to afford a camera that can do those close-ups would be nice too.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, y'all.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                              X