red claw or fiddler crabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red claw or fiddler crabs

Im just curious to see if anyone else has these crabs in an aquarium. I know there suppose to be able to breathe air but Ive had my red claw in my planted 55 for about 1 1/2yrs. I had fiddlers in the past and they always seemed to escape. My red claw has never escaped and seems happy being very active when I see em. Thats the only bad thing is I see red only about once every month and a half. My parents have a male and female fiddler and a red claw. Their red claw stays hiddin' most of the time although they see em way way more than mine. The female fiddler they see even more than the red but the male is never hidden. He's the smallest and stays on top of the driftwood 90% waving his big arse claw... Like I said just wanna see if anyone else keeps these freshwater crabs

Nobody? I seen red so I snapped a pic. He was under the large driftwood picking on a plant bulb so I had to use the flash thats why the pictures not great.PA050062 10-04-11.jpg

Comment

I have reds and fiddlers. They stay mostly hidden.

Comment

really cute creature.
        I had fiddler and red claws too. but since I got my puffer, they are all rest in peace now.
        Originally posted by AquaticAddict View Post
        Nobody? I seen red so I snapped a pic. He was under the large driftwood picking on a plant bulb so I had to use the flash thats why the pictures not great.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8584[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
        X