Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please spread the word Tyrone of (TNT CICHLIDS) Taking $$$ and not shipping fish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please spread the word Tyrone of (TNT CICHLIDS) Taking $$$ and not shipping fish.

Tyrone (TNT CICHLIDS)owes quite a few people money(names I won't reveal) on the promiss of getting fish. Absolutely stay away from this con artist.

Tyrone: A classic example of a good dealer gone bad.....

If he makes a stink from my post I will release the names of at least 6 people he took advantage of because I have emails from them claiming that he conned them out of $$$$$, I will blast him on every fish forum I can find and show the proof as well.

Stay away from TYRONE ...... just bad for the hobby ....

Tyrone sells off of his site called TNT CICHLID S and uses PAYPAL as a means for collecting money.
    An Accomplished Liar... He will try to string you along past the 45 day PAYPAL deadline..... Always saying the fish will come or the flight was postponed from the shipper to him, or the fish came in crappy waiting for replacements, or the shipper sent the wrong fish.
    I have heard a ton of excuses he used from at least 6 different people. Some of these people gave Tyrone their money at least 9 months ago.....
    So If you recently gave him money via PAYPAL file right now for the return of your money..... Do not wait..... Don't believe all of the excuses .....

I don't know his AQUABID name but if someone knows that they should post that on this site as well as well as other sites .....
    Everyone should post this on your local sites as a warning to others.....
    Tyrone has raked in at lease $2,500.00+ that I know of ...... and not delivered any fish....

If anyone want to take legal action I have his current address.

JUST STAY AWAY..... gives the hobby a bad name..... So spread the word .....

Please spread the word on any fish site that you can think of....
    Last edited by The_Watcher; 09-23-2011, 08:31 PM.
    Learning means, never stop listening
    www.petrochromisman.com
Working...
X