Wooo Hoooo Texans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo Hoooo Texans!

Aside from the commemorating 9/11...we also notched a super important win against the colts! If there is ever a time to jump on the Texans bandwagon...now is the time! We have the weapons to whoop some real a$$ this year! Go Texans baby....oh btw...anyone see the cheerleaders? Like angels with pom poms

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Texans looked pretty good today. Cowboys looked like Romo is still Romo!
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Except for that one hiccup by Ben Tate, it was a great game to watch. Shut out would have been awesome though, especially for Wade. He seems to have made some good changes in the way they execute defense. Love it!
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I like wades system. I hope mario williams gets use to the outside linebacker position

Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

I would say two sacks are a pretty good indicator that Mario is starting to feel comfortable in the 3-4
          120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
          180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Ya I think Wade's has turned the defense around, this is the year. Sunday's gonna be tough Miami's coming off a lose, but if the Texans play like last week Miami's will be 0-2. Playoffs here we come!

Comment

Texans win!

Cowboys lose!

Happy day happy day!
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Texans lock in another win today against Miami! If we can manage to beat NO next week, I think Houston has a chance at a Division Title.
                We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

If the go 2-1 or better in the next month they will be legit division contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by dhutch View Post
                    Texans lock in another win today against Miami! If we can manage to beat NO next week, I think Houston has a chance at a Division Title.
                    Ya'll have a shot at that, but I am telling you, on paper, this year the Saints are significantly better than when they won the Superbowl. They came pretty close to tie-ing the Packers on that last drive. Keep in mind that in the 11 years that the previous SB winner hosts the 1st game, no visiting team has won. Also look what happened to the Bears after the Bears dismantled the Falcons.

If the Texans can't win their division this year while Peyton Manning is out, there is something wrong. Without Manning, the Colts are a 5-11 team at best.

Comment

We'll see. I think the game is going to be a game of who has the better defense. With the hiring of Wade Phillips and the new 3-4 defense the team is running, they are light years ahead of where they have been in previous years. The man is not head coach material, but he sure can turn a D around!
                      We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

I believe the saints are the toughest team on our schedule this year. But like you know they are beatable!!!
                        Let's hope we get foster back!!!!
                        Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                          I believe the saints are the toughest team on our schedule this year. But like you know they are beatable!!!
                          Let's hope we get foster back!!!!
                          I'm hoping he either plays a half at the NO game or sits another week. He had a minor injury that is an easy fix if you let it heal correctly. Last thing we need is him being injury prone the rest of the year because we didn't sit him one more game.(Lose him for 1 game and be safe or lose him mid-season and have him be out the rest of the year.....easy choice for me)

Tate and Slayton are picking up the slack quite nicely. We had 305 combined running yards in the first 2 games, nothing to be disappointed with! If we get Foster back in the mix, once he's healthy, we have will have an unbeatable offensive using the new play action setup we are using. We have a QB who can throw, with several individuals who can catch. Add that with 3 options to rush with....SUCCESS!
                          We got de Hooch baby!

Comment

Houston, we have a problem!!!

Comment

Problem, indeed. The Houston D showed a couple of serious weaknesses yesterday. No matter how good your offense is, you won't be a consistantly winning team if you allow 40 points for your opponent.

Mark
                              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                              X