Red Tail Cat & Clown Knifes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Tail Cat & Clown Knifes

I have a 14in. Red Tail Catfish, and 2 Clown Knives that I'm looking for a good home for. The clown knives are both about 12 inches long and would need an aquarium larger than 55 gallons. I'm really wanting to find them an awesome home because I do care about them a great deal. They are just too big for my apartment aquarium.

Anyone know of somewhere that would take them besides some pet store?

The. Knives you should be able to get rid of fairly easily but I know very few hobbiest with the or willing to commit the space they do have to a rtc. That's one fish that shouldn't be sold in mass scale considering the 3 and a half to 5 foot captive size
    mmm...pancakes

Comment

i would off love to take them but i only have a 40gal tank. what size are you keeping them inn?

Comment

sending you a pm...I can take them all.
        250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I'll take the red tail tomorrow.

Lmk
          FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

If tater doesn't take the red tail I can put him in my 180 with my aro

Comment

My fiance isn't too keen on just giving them away all of the sudden.. Any offers?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                My fiance isn't too keen on just giving them away all of the sudden.. Any offers?
                You should explain to him that its best to get them out of there asap even if he has to give them away, they could suffer badly and such a small tank is probably causing stunting and gill curl in the rtc
                mmm...pancakes

Comment

I got 2 90 gallon tanks and 1 110 to put the knifes in let me know what you would want for them
                  Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Comment

Working...
                  X