• Show
Clear All

• 17 gallon stocking options

Green banded goby

Green clown goby

Red striped goby

Randalls

Yasha

ORRRRRR one pair of really cool clownfish. I really like snowflakes, midnights, naked with cheekdot, plantinum, and dominoes.
    ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

What do you guys think?
    ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

Comment

Mixing co-specific species of gobies can do doable (depending on size of tank and the individual) but there is also risk.

Regarding fish and shrimp combo....you should only pick one pair. Any more and it can get bad. The fish don't share the same partner shrimp and , in most cases, go territorial. Gobies and shrimps can be very aggressive when territorial.

But if you just want to mix gobies then is doable. In my tank, I don't mix the same type of gobies. I have a firefish with a yellow watchman goby. The firefish is a "swimmer", and the watchman goby is a "bottom" type fish. They dont mess with each other at all.

I think you can mix gobies that live in different "conditions. For example you can keep a fish that is swimmer, mixed with a fish that sits on rocks/corals and swims, mixed with a fish that stays on the bottom.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I guess I will just do an all invert tank then. Sexy shrimps and pom pom crabs. BTW, I was only going to pick ONE of the fish listed above so probably the green clown goby.
        ADA mini-m planted
        ADA mini-m riparium
        ADA 30-C nano reef
        Eheim 90cm SA biotope
        110g Peacocks

Comment

I love the way the gobies look they just look ticked off all the time lol
          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

I have a Lawnmower blenny in a 16g with some snails. He is very cool and can be found perching on a mangrove decoration with polyester stuffing. He used to dig in the polyester too, until I was doing a water change and didn't realize he was in there. He will also swim up and down the aquarium and lip the sides. Having one of these guys and snails makes feeding easy because I can put a sheet of algae, algae clippings from my other tank, or algae pellets. Great fish with a very cool personality.

Comment

Working...
            X