My Blue Crawfish "Juggernaut"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Blue Crawfish "Juggernaut"

Hi guys, thought I'd post a couple of photos of my blue crawfish, and a video (Juggernaut makes an appearance around 0:02 and again at 1:52).

His parents were the regular red LA crawfish and was saved from the boiler a couple of years ago by a friend of mine and who put about 6 of them in his 160 gal FW tank and after several moults the blue started to appear in that group, but not all the way. The offspring was all blue. I'm in the process of setting up a 125 gal FW tank now and I will get a few more to help clean up the tank of scrap food. Juggernaut really holds his own against my cichlids and everybody seems to get along just fine.

The video was from a couple of months ago, so the fish now are much bigger, hence the upgrade to 125 gal.

http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

pretty cool....
    Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

i had one in a 12 gallon it was really cool until it ate my some of m fish. A good combo i found was polypterus and crayfish
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------

30 gallon
      : 15 lambchop rasbora , apistogramma cacatuoides (orange) pair, pearl guorami, sterbai cory cat, siamese algae eater, ottos, bristlenose pleco, snails, and lots of plants.

Comment

Working...
      X