Need some invert advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some invert advice

I'm looking for some inverts of a good size.

I love my crawfish. I would love to have some more his size. But I'd also like. Some larger shrimp as well.

Is there such a thing?

If not, oh we'll.

On another note, thinking about ditching most of the fish I have now, rescaping and going with a few fish that are shrimp friendly and a boat load of shrimp.

But I don't know how to care for shrimp. So if anyone knows what I need in my aquarium to support them, any advice would be awesome.

Also, are there any fish that do good with shrimp? I really have little to no experience with shrimp. Other than ghost shrimp from wally world that were fish food...

Comment

fan shrimp are large and I believe that city pets and fish gallery are selling crawfish viper shrimp are also large. the fish depends on the type of shrimp you get. If you have crawfish then I think they'll try to eat the fish.

Comment

Ditch the crawfish and go with inverts that aren't permanently experiencing the wrong time of the month... Crawfish will try to eat anything they can catch, so there isn't any invert that will go with a crawfish. They will even kill each other until there is only 1 left.

As for cool shrimp. A tank of Amano shrimp, bamboo fan shrimp, and a pair of Viper Shrimp (A. gabonensis) would be a killer tank. They are all easy to care for and wont mess with anything.
        75 planted (Being Renovated)
        Endlers
        gobies
        lots of nanos

Comment

Auatralian blue claws and Yabbies both get very big and make interesting tank inhabitants... just hard to find.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
          X