X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June GHAC meeting

June GHAC meeting 6/18

Topic: "Keeping Invasive Species out of our Waterways"

w/ guest speaker from the Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC)
    1709 Brun St.
    Houston TX 77019
    Date: * * * * Saturday, June 18th, 2011

Time: * * * * 7:00pm - ????

Bring your own food and beverages! Everyone is welcome. We can grill outside if you like. Post up what you are bringing so that nobody brings duplicates.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

I'm gonna try to make it. Not sure what I can bring this time
    mmm...pancakes

Comment

I'll be there. I'll bring everything for cheeseburgers and sodas. Looking forward to seeing y'all
      Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Woohoo! Do y'all want the cream cheese dips like last time or stuffed burgers?
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

A very interesting topic and i actually don't have any commitments that I'm aware of.

Sweet.

Comment

I'll be there after I get off at 8. I definitely look forward to the discussion. I'll bring something for everyone for sure, just haven't figured out what...
            75 planted (Being Renovated)
            Endlers
            gobies
            lots of nanos

Comment

I say we build a wall around the city, and on that wall we set up sentries. And we give those sentries guns and 2 way radios. And then we... wait what were we talking about? This is awkward... *goes back to watching Escape from New York*
              45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by 40GallonsOfDoom View Post
                I say we build a wall around the city, and on that wall we set up sentries. And we give those sentries guns and 2 way radios. And then we... wait what were we talking about? This is awkward... *goes back to watching Escape from New York*
                I can see why you and Ramius are friends!!
                Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I'll try to make it to this one since it's close... it's actually a great reason to call in & use my pto since i shouldn't be there much longer, plus isn't this the day before fathers day

Comment

I just forgot I'll be out of town that weekend and will not be able to make it.
                    Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Rollerderby sold out before we got tickets, so I'll be there.
                      Last edited by Nickintex; 06-12-2011, 12:36 AM.
                      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

LOL nick possibly missing a meeting. Anyway I will definitely be there. Probably with some kind of beverage (of the beer kind) for after the official meeting. and a 12 pack of soda for before.
                        Never fear I is here
                        David Abeles
                        Vice President
                        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Originally posted by Tiapan View Post
                          LOL nick possibly missing a meeting. Anyway I will definitely be there. Probably with some kind of beverage (of the beer kind) for after the official meeting. and a 12 pack of soda for before.
                          You should chug the beer and see if we can finish the meeting before the buzz sets in.
                          135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                          150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                          185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Not even going to comment
                            Never fear I is here
                            David Abeles
                            Vice President
                            Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I'm gonna try and make this one. I'll see if I can make some banana pudding (Soni?). lol

Mark
                              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                              X