What do you feed your shrimp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you feed your shrimp?

I've been looking around for shrimp foods. As with fish, variety is key. I've been looking around at foods, but I can't find many of the high-end foods in America. I have been able to find Genchem's biomax and white pellets, but that's it.

Any ideas?
    75 planted (Being Renovated)
    Endlers
    gobies
    lots of nanos

i've had some success feeding my shrimp watermelon and cucumber. as a vacation food. i'm not sure if that's premium though.

Comment

I feed mine a variety; flake, pellet, spirulina flakes, fresh cukes and zukes, algae wafers, occasional beefheart.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I feed mine something similar to Mark.

flake, NLS & shrimp pellet, zuchinni, romaine, and spirulina discs
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

i feed mine flake, algae wafer, sera crab natural, romaine lettuce.
          20 gal CRS
          137 gal Lake Tanganyika

Comment

Algae waffers, spinach, flakes, shrimp pellets,

Comment

wait! zuchinni as in raw, and lettuce? how do you prepare it or just chop it and leave it on the tank?
              75g Tank,
              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

blanch it in some boiling water then throw it in.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i heard organic spinach works good too

Comment

cool thank you.
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X