New product in store--Ecoxotic stunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New product in store--Ecoxotic stunners

We finally got them in. Come check them out, they are behind the counter.

Just an example of what it looks like.

Also, we are trying out the 100 watts canon. Not the best pics, but they will have to do for now.

Looks great, price?
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

About $490, but the drivers are separate. Around $90 for the driver. You can come by and check it out anytime. They are on the back tank. The shimmer is probably the best I have ever seen them, better than halides for sure.

Comment

There are four colors for the stunners. (blue, violet, white, and blue/white) We have them all in stock. They look like this.

This is an example how it makes the coral really pop

I waited about a year before carrying this product just to make sure it is a good item that would sell and provide what it is expected. Honestly, I really like it a lot. It is very bright. For all the nano people, these make a great addition.

Some more pics

Comment

hey donnie what is the spread on the cannons can two cover 72 24 24 and do u have them in stock ....i was told they have dimmable drivers also

Comment

Depends on how high you place them. Here we have it placed about two feet high. I am using it on a 7 ft. tank. It spreads pretty good considering there are two, but I would have done 3, but the center brace just made my dim. If you are doing coral, you might have to do (3) of them to make sure it spreads evenly. There are dimmable drivers. We used the non at the moment. If any other questions, feel free to ask. thanks.

Donnie

Comment

that was nice saw them in the morning yesterday....i think donnie if you move them together just two inches on both sides it will be perfect

Comment

Working...
              X