Coralife Superskimmer Protein Skimmer 125G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coralife Superskimmer Protein Skimmer 125G

Hello, wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this skimmer. I got one as a present but havent opened it yet. After reading online I get a lot of mixed reviews and wanted to hear some opinions before opening the box. It cost $256 so if there is a much better option for the price I would like to hear. I plan to put a skimmer in my sump. Thank you

I have no experience with this skimmer but for less you can go with the bubble-magus NAC 7 and love it.

Comment

Ive used these, they work ok, but much better out there

I have the super reef octopus xp 1000 sss and its awesome. you will hear lots of opinions on different skimmers, bottom lines is they pretty much all work, the hardest part is getting them dialed in. i sold a coralife 220 super skimmer asnd the buyer is very pleased with its performance. ive also seen people buy $1000 skimmer and then say they werent happy.with it.

for the price range you have up to $300 i would look into reef octopus and bubble magus skimmers

Comment

Ive used these, they work ok, but much better out there

I have the super reef octopus xp 1000 sss and its awesome. you will hear lots of opinions on different skimmers, bottom lines is they pretty much all work, the hardest part is getting them dialed in. i sold a coralife 220 super skimmer asnd the buyer is very pleased with its performance. ive also seen people buy $1000 skimmer and then say they werent happy.with it.

for the price range you have up to $300 i would look into reef octopus and bubble magus skimmers

Comment

Working...
        X