can i keep guppy fry in bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i keep guppy fry in bowl?

just had some guppy fry last night wasnt to worried on keepmg them thought they would all get eatin over night but woke up to find about 10 plus of theselittle guys on top swimmin around so was wondering i have an old fish bowl that im not using can they go in there without filtrationb and live orshould i just keep em in the tank? they are eating already and seem to be very healthy also how fast will they grow? help guppy peeps!!! lol
    55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
    45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
    10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
    10 gallon Hospital tank
    2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
    13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

If you aren't really worried about them, just leave them in the tank. I don't remove mine, and most - if not all - generally live to adulthood. Long as you have plants/rocks/etc, for them to hide around. I you still have your puffer, though (in your signature), they may make a nice snack for him.

Comment

yea the puffer is still pretty small though but there about 25 little babies
      55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
      45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
      10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
      10 gallon Hospital tank
      2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
      13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

go to walmart and buy some yarns, it should cost 2.79 after tax. make yourself some spawning mop, they offer fries great protection. and if any get eaten, then it was just natural selection.

Comment

Keeping them in a bowl for a few days will be fine. To raise them, you can set up a small stank with a sponge filter and some java moss.

Comment

Working...
          X