Ro system help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ro system help

Just got a reverse osmosis system and need a easy way to set it up. My sink is connected to the dishwasher and other things so it wouldn't work that way. Any suggestions

I have mine set-up in the garage running the water hose through it. It depends on where you want to set it up. A lot of people hook it up through there laundry room.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Where would the excess water go from the drainage outlet. The ro water has a tank. How would I set it up?

Comment

Down the drain. If in the laundry room it has a drain for the water in the laundry machine. I have mine going out the drainage for the water heater.
        Resident fish bum
        330G FOWLR
        34G Reef
        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Sweet thanks man. I got some cichlids for sale if u know anyone looking for some. All kinds. I'll let u know how it goes.

Comment

Another easy option is to put a Y-valve on your washer and have the run it through there. Then your waste water from the RO unit can go into the waste water dump that is used by the washer. As long as both units aren't running at the same time, it wont be an issue.
            75 planted (Being Renovated)
            Endlers
            gobies
            lots of nanos

Comment

You can tie the RO/ DI into any system in your house.

All water connections have a mean to dispose of waste water.

Comment

Working...
              X