local quality goldfish for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local quality goldfish for sale?

The Fish Gallery carries some awesome quality goldfish. However, they recently had a problem and are completely out. I don't know when they're going to get more, but from what I understand, it's a week or two away.

I'm curious, though. While I'd rather buy from them, is there anywhere else in town that has goldfish of similar quality? Particularly orandas (yeah, yeah). I'm really hoping for a black or panda oranda. Any ideas?
    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

If you find some le me know as I am looking for Koi and orandas!! Thanks

Comment

Xtreme fish and pets has japan grade A koi Imported from japan i bought 4 of them 2 days ago

Comment

What kind of prices were they? Did they also have any oranda's?

Comment

Yeh they have really big orandas I cant remeber the price of the orandas. But the koi were 15 dollars a piece they're in a tank not in the pond.

Comment

those gin rin are nice....but definatly not japanese....most of those gin rin from around here come from the same feeder suppliers....something grade A from japan is not going to cost $15 here....hey but congrats they are still cool!!!
            HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

The guy said they were and they looked different from the ones inside their pond

Comment

Originally posted by koi View Post
                The guy said they were and they looked different from the ones inside their pond
                the thing is he has to make a buck....but besides being from the same guys who supply feeders some are also brought in from this guy named hindra...and others come in from california....
                HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

Well i still think i got worth my money japan or not they're still amazingly beautiful

Comment

Hey I bought some Koi from my friend in Ohio and he screwed up and sent me the wrong order and had to resend more fish and I am out of space!!! He gave me a good deal on the koiso I have some Gin Rin in solid white standard and several other really nice fish in standard tail and butterfly. Sizes are 4 to 7" and I have about 30 extra to sell! Priced from 5 to 20.00 each!! If you buy a lot the rpice will go down and if you take them all I will make you a hell of a deal!! I also have some long tail goldfish shunbunkin blues and other colors he sent for 2.00 each Very nice!! Need to move no room for my fish comming next week!!

Comment

Oh I also have 2 large albino catfish about 20 to 24" long for 40.00 each

Comment

Got some pictures of the shubunkins?
                        Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Working...
                        X