This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Texans and Dallas Cowgirls?

How did the Texan pull a win out of no where?

Why is Dallas 1-4?
    Last edited by myjohnson; 10-17-2010, 07:41 PM.
    I ate my fish that died.

because the Texans decided to take a day off.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

So many areas of improvement, but I'm happy to be 4-2 instead of 1-4.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Man good game. Now it's time to whoop the Colts again.

Comment

All the cowboy fans are speechless now.
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
            All the cowboy fans are speechless now.
            Not all of us are, Thai.
            Dallas has some obvious talents. They also have a propensity for shooting themselves in the foot. Between turnovers and penalties they may not break .500 this year. I'll be so glad when Phillips, Garret and a couple of the players are gone. ...and I swear, Jenkins must have pics of someone havin' sex with a goat; I can't think of any other reason he still wears a Cowboy's jersey. He's gotta be the worst DB in the league.

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I wouldnt say he is the worst some of the calls on him are BS. But he is slumping this year. Texans fans dont gloat that they are the best. They got extremely lucky because KC almost laid the wood on you at home. I think KC is overrated. Texans defense is horrible. D-line is getting no push and the DB cant cover a Mack truck. The offense is talented but take to long to get started. There is a fine line between 4-2 and 1-4 to me both teams are about the same the difference is Texans havent committed idiotic penalties and have had a couple of huge breaks go their way. But congrats to the Texans for pulling that one out of the hat but Kubiak needs to do something about the Defense. For the Cowboys they just need to suck it up get a good draft pick, fire Wade, and hire Cowher.
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

By the way Texan fan dont be an ignorant a-hole. Dont be all sullen when a team is laying the wood on you and someone is rooting for the other team and give them dirty looks every time there team does something good. Then dont be a douche bag when your team goes up at the end and turn around and cheer in the face of your opponent and demand a high five from your opponent and say "Oh what now you dont want to cheer?" Classic Douche bag move Texan fan.

Act like you have been there before and be civilized about it.
                Resident fish bum
                330G FOWLR
                34G Reef
                Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

lol, damn Brian. Did you have your morning coffee yet?
                  I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
                    By the way Texan fan dont be an ignorant a-hole. Dont be all sullen when a team is laying the wood on you and someone is rooting for the other team and give them dirty looks every time there team does something good. Then dont be a douche bag when your team goes up at the end and turn around and cheer in the face of your opponent and demand a high five from your opponent and say "Oh what now you dont want to cheer?" Classic Douche bag move Texan fan.

Act like you have been there before and be civilized about it.
                    Problem with us Texan fans is we have not been there before. I have not talked any smack about the Texans because they have been just plain lucky in a few of these wins and our defense sux! I do like the fact they are 4-2. I don't care about the Cowboy's because I'm a Houstonian!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

I feel Brian. Some texan fans are going to be jerks.

Just like how some cowboy fans can be jerks too.

To me it's not even a real rivalry. We are not even in the same division.
                      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

It wasnt even done to me it was someone else. I am a 2nd tier Texan fan and I was rooting for them but when this a-hole did what he did to someone that was rooting for KC. It was like WTF
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

lol, it's just a forum man.

I'm not use to you getting all hot over internet stuff.
                          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Dude this wasnt internet stuff this was real life sitting at a bar.
                            Resident fish bum
                            330G FOWLR
                            34G Reef
                            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

lol, my bad. Still, I take you for a real chill dude.

But yeah, either way, some fans can be jerks.

I don't really think it's about the teams they support it's more about the content of their character.
                              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
                              X