Go BUF, Go KC, Go DAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go BUF, Go KC, Go DAL

Tomorrow, I will become a fan of the bills, chiefs, and cowboys!

Go Team go!
    Last edited by myjohnson; 10-09-2010, 11:50 PM.
    I ate my fish that died.

just like i will become a fan of the texans.

actually will be at the game

my guys are going and they got a ticket for me

whoop some Giants butt, go Texans

Comment

they all lost good job
      Tropheus Elitist Maximus
      150 Troph & Petro mix Link
      ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
      ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

On the bright side the Giants beating Houston puts the Cowboys that much further back in the standings
        120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
        180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

as much as you all texans fans hate the cowboys, you sure can't stop talking about them,

poor texans , they got owned, i hated that this was my first texan game, at least the cowboys put up a good fight

Comment

1-3 and dead last in their division talk about that for a while

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

the pleasure i get the most when talking with texans fans is that we kicked your butt, all over the field, and now so did the giants

Comment

The pleasure I get out of talking to Cowboys fans is their refusal to acknowledge that this is not the 1990's. We have 5 Super bowls......Great, good for yall. What have those Super Bowls done for you since 1995? Do they catch passes, rush for first downs, put points on the board? Do they make tackles, sack quarterbacks, or intercept passes? The only thing that matters is what you do this season.

Talking about stuff that happened 15 years ago is like going to your High School reunion and going home with the chick who weighs 300 lbs and has rotten teeth from her epic meth habit. Defending that by saying she was smoking hot 15 years ago when she was the prom queen doesn't change the fact that you hooked up with a woman Tom Arnold would find revolting.

Cowboys are still 1-3 and dead last in their division and much like the former prom queen show little signs of their former glory days.

Comment

texans are already in the we will get them next year mode.

and so far this season we kicked your butts, all there is to it,

until you all make the playoffs, keep dreamin, like thats going to happen any time soon

but i do admire your loyalty, too bad its for a team that has yet to make it big in the NFL

Comment

Take heart in your 1 win. That and your memories may be all you have to hold onto for a while. Maybe Troy Aikman will come out of retirement and lead yall to another Super Bowl. Hell Daryl Johnston was calling the game today he might want to lace them back up and give it a try for old time sake.

Comment

The pleasure that I get is WE beat the Cowboys! And WE beat the Giants! YEA! We also made the playoffs many times!

Good night!

Comment

since you want to talk numbers

here is todays comparison

schaub 16/34 for 196 yards romo 31/46 for 406 yards

foster 11 rushes for 25 yards jones 15 rushes for 109 yards

you like apples

well how do you like these apples

and while both teams lost the texans looked sorry, and played like a high school team

while the cowboys gave the titans a run for their money.

Comment

yes a great game indeed semper

Comment

Don't forget the game ending INT! The only thing in life more dependable than death and taxes is Romo choking in the clutch

Comment

like i said you cant stop talking bout them cowboys, makes you want to watch them doesnt it

i know you and 10 million other worldwide fans

enjoy it gene,

Comment

Working...
                              X