Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONOR NEEDED!! Please help

Hi,

My son's school is looking for people who would like to donate a few small aquariums for his school. I've been asked to help find 6 and so far I've been able to find 4. Unfortunately, I've had to pay for these tank and I'm getting broke funding this deal. I paid about $20 bucks each for the ones that I have acquired. If I have to I'll pay for 2 more, but I'm calling on ALL DONOR for a good cause. This is your chance to do something nice for some kids in need. Thanks a bunch! PM me!

Vince
    Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

I have a 5 gallon with lid and light. No filter. I am using that right now. I could also donate tan pea sized gravel. I am in Meyerland.
    Jarrod - Houston, Texas
    150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
    17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
    5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
    3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

Comment

I can donate one too....but I live in the willow brook area of houston near 249 and Hwy 6.....if you have reason to visit this area, pm me and I'll be happy to give you my address for pick up.....

You might have other options closer to you hopefully....

Best Wishes
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Thanks Cichlid Fan! You are a bit out of my reach at the moment but I definitely appreciate the good gesture. I'm going to hunt down Jarrod's tank today if possible since I'm only about 20 mins from him. Wish me luck!
        Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

you got it....offer stands for you....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I have tan gravel and maybe a light for a twenty gallon if needed.

Comment

I have a bunch of gravel of all different colors and sizes and about 20 lbs of black sand. AND a few under gravel filters (2x10's and 1x30) that I could drag up if you're comin' my way any time soon. All for free with a cookie! lol. My mom is getting tired of the taken buckets in the garage.
              College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

To all my friends here in The Box....WHY DO Y'ALL LIVE SO FAR~! LOL
                Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

I can donate a 10 gallon but I'm in the Porter area! :(
                  1 - 29 gal - Breeding Pair Green Terror w/fry
                  1 - 29 Gal -Two white saum green terror
                  1 - 75 gal - Pleco & Green Terror
                  1 - 75 gal - 25+ Green terror, Botia
                  1 - 100 gal - Community Tetras & Barbs & clown loaches & LG pleco
                  1-120 gal - Frontosas, & Blood Parrot & Green Terror, 2 LG plecos

Comment

Wow Porter is far. I dated a girl out in Porter...just something about her just keep making me go up there from Sugarland....Hmmmm
                    Chef~PIER 61 SEAFOOD

150G~discus and altums

Comment

LOL If you want the 10 gallon pm me. Have other folks picking up fish and tanks on Saturday. Would love to donate it to a good cause and looking forward to getting out of garage.
                      1 - 29 gal - Breeding Pair Green Terror w/fry
                      1 - 29 Gal -Two white saum green terror
                      1 - 75 gal - Pleco & Green Terror
                      1 - 75 gal - 25+ Green terror, Botia
                      1 - 100 gal - Community Tetras & Barbs & clown loaches & LG pleco
                      1-120 gal - Frontosas, & Blood Parrot & Green Terror, 2 LG plecos

Comment

Working...
                      X