Custom Aquarium Cabinets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Aquarium Cabinets

I just had jhenry with Custom Aquaruim Cabinets deliver a custom stand to my house.
    Last edited by Suelovesfish; 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM.

I just went yesterday to Justin's shop and saw your stand, very nice stand. I would like to see some pictures with the monster tank
    Last edited by mgarrido; 07-21-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Justin is a pimp.
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

We were in Justin's shop on Sunday. Very cool guy and I can see that he does great work. If we ever need a stand built, we know where to go!
        210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
        135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
        125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
        90G star sapphire
        75G buccochromis rhoadesii
        55G ?
        30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

Where's the pics?
          Lori's husband Bill.

Comment

here is a few quick pics that i got of it yesterday... Let me tell you it was Awsome. Pictires dont do it justice.

People who stand for nothing will fall for everything.

30 cube ( Hi tech planted)(for sale)
            29 bio cube (reef)
            20 cube (kids tank)

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

I tried taking some pics of it, but they did not turn out too well?
                Last edited by Suelovesfish; 11-10-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I saw that stand last week. Looks real good completed. Good work Justin... if I get my monster tank, I know where i"m going.
                  300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Excellent work. Looks top notch to me.
                    Lori's husband Bill.

Comment

Very impressive
                      120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                      180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank you everybody for your coments on the stand I spent alot of time working on the stand and I'm glad Sue is pleased with it. Just remenber everybody when you want top notch work you have to pay top money.
                        Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

I took some pics this morning with a stanard Canon Power shot. Fiance is wanting a Nikon something? Aquarium is suppose to ship next week but already been to Neptco, may need to go back for more? Off to show my loser ***** at the dog show now :-)

Comment

Very Nice stand. I have seen lesser quality cabinets in million dollor homes. Good hinges and a nice finish on the wood.
                            10 Gallon (emergency tank)
                            20 Gallon (emrgency tank)
                            58 gallon ( Tetra, Platie, Cory)
                            125 Gallon (Ikola)

Comment

Absolutely amazing. That is not a stand that is quality furniture that happens to hold an aquarium
                              120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                              180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X