Free adorable puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free adorable puppy

Someone dropped a little black puppy off on my dad's doorstep in his workplace, today.

It's in Texas city, currently.
    College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

From the pic looks possibly like a Pit Bull or Pit Mix.

Good luck finding the pup a home. If I had a bigger yard I would take him my Pit could use a friend.
    A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

ask around with your friends.

Comment

some things are ment to be. I have a fenced yard, a large dog house, and no dog.............
        Just happen to live in TexasCity
        409-392-6616
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I'm sorry, someone already picked it up. My dad left it at the office and someone came and got it.

Comment

now what do I do with this cat I was going to feed him ?
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

ummmm.... Im sure your fish would like the ironic turn if you gave it to them? lol

Comment

Working...
              X