Micron Bag Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micron Bag Filters

A friend of mine sent me the web site below, he orders his fridge filters from them. I saw that they sell different micron bag filters and I was going to order a couple to try them out. Putting this out there to see if any one is interested in getting some. They have 10" and 20" from 1 micron to 400 micron. I plan on ordering in about two weeks if anyone is interested, if not I will order in about a week for myself.

The Pentek BP-410-50 expertly traps waste and prevents contaminants from seeping into the water youre filtering. Shop this bag filter today, and partake in clean, fresh water!

Low Flat Rate Shipping!

$4.95 for orders under $75!
    $1.99 for orders over $75!
    150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
    125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
    115G Tanganyikan

Originally posted by algarciajr View Post
    A friend of mine sent me the web site below, he orders his fridge filters from them. I saw that they sell different micron bag filters and I was going to order a couple to try them out. Putting this out there to see if any one is interested in getting some. They have 10" and 20" from 1 micron to 400 micron. I plan on ordering in about two weeks if anyone is interested, if not I will order in about a week for myself.

The Pentek BP-410-50 expertly traps waste and prevents contaminants from seeping into the water youre filtering. Shop this bag filter today, and partake in clean, fresh water!

Low Flat Rate Shipping!

$4.95 for orders under $75!
    $1.99 for orders over $75!
    Thats a great price

Comment

I might be interested.

Comment

Working...
      X