shrimp theif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shrimp theif

so thats were all my shrimp are going lol,kidding just getting a drink,he makes me laugh,this cat gets in the shower with me,loves water.............

TROPHS 4 LIFE

CHAD

Thats the weirdest thing I've heard today...a cat that enjoys water...my cat acts like i'm pouring battery acid on her if i get her wet.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
      Thats the weirdest thing I've heard today...a cat that enjoys water...my cat acts like i'm pouring battery acid on her if i get her wet.
      lol,i know all my other cats id shoot with a water gun to train them,this just begs for more,comes running to lick it......i think its cause hes a big tom,that spent most of his life outside,gone for days,come back soaked,red smeard across his face,id have to call him outta the creek lol
      Last edited by TROPHS4LIFE; 04-21-2010, 01:54 PM.
      TROPHS 4 LIFE

CHAD

Comment

nice pic, caught red handed. tank lids must be a neccessity in your house
        25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank
        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
          nice pic, caught red handed. tank lids must be a neccessity in your house
          actually really dont use them,there allowed as long as no fish start to go missing lol,kinda wondered about them drinking from tanks,but it drinks for the toliet as well lol
          TROPHS 4 LIFE

CHAD

Comment

Cat tv. Its like kitty crack.

Comment

cool picture.

my 2 cats used to stare at the tanks but now they ocassionaly go check on the betta.

Comment

Working...
              X