Huge Giveaway with Captive Aquatics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Giveaway with Captive Aquatics!

Just to let you guys know the Captive Aquatics Blog is having a giveaway of products they have been given to review for free. Here is the link to the article (I can't enter because I am part of the blog) but, I figured other people would like the chance to win something cool,

Here is the link!

So, you might have wondered what we do with all of the stuff we get for review here at the Captive Aquatics blog. Well, we put in a big pile in the garage, and every now and then, we hold a giant giveaway contest for all of our readers to win some free loot! Check out all of the free stuff we have to give away! So, how do you go about getting your hands on some of this free stuff? Follow this simple 3 step process to enable your hobby without paying a dime: 1. Subscribe to our free, once-a-week email mailing list: 2. Leave a comment below to let us know you’ve subscribed. Use the same email address you used to join the email mailing list. 3. Tell everyone you know about this contest! Get your buddies to mention you (the same name used to comment with) when they post a comment after subscribing. Each time a friend mentions you, you'll get an extra entry into the contest! Already a subscriber? Then you're already entered! BONUS: subscribe to our RSS feed and follow us on Twitter (retweet our contest tweet @ us) for an extra chance to win!...

Good Luck!!
    Merritt Adkins
    Science Adviser/Marine Biologist

Got a question? Ask A Marine Biologist!

Check these cool sites out!
    Captive Aquatics: Houston Aquarium Service, Houston Aquarium Installation, and more!
    The Captive Aquatics Blog: aquarium articles, pictures, videos, product reviws, and more!
Working...
X