Change in Signature policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Signature policy

Since the beginning of HFB, we've really never had any issues with the signatures used. So I've always left the permissions wide open allowing for everyone to use their own discretion and good taste. I feel like your signature is a little piece of your personality you can add to your posts. I haven't limited font size, number of images, number of lines, etc because the signatures haven't been distracting from the posts....until recently.

Due to the number of members I'm seeing lately who's signatures are using extra large fonts, I've implemented some restrictions.

Maximum number of lines - 8
    Maximum Font Size - 4
    Maximum Images - 1

The restrictions are mild compared to the options that are available, so please be considerate of other members when you create or modify your signatures going forward. I don't want to have to lock it down even more, but I will if I have to.

Just as a reminder...there is a rule that has been in place from the beginning of HFB regarding the use of signatures.....

14. Signatures
    Please, no obnoxious signatures, graphical or otherwise. If I can't get through a thread because your signature is too distracting, it will probably be removed. Please be respectful to your fellow boxers.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Its all good
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

It is unfortunate that this had to be done, but thank you for doing it.
      120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
      180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X