Finished Bakki Shower filter system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Bakki Shower filter system

The more I learn the more I stay in the pond area!!!

Here's some pics of the TT I finished 2 wks ago. Next month moving all the components to the back of the waterfalls. Pouring a concrete slab and building a flowing river to the pond. Also will incorporate a Hayward pool filter with Matala pressurized going to the TT.

Just another step in this wonderful journey.
    Attached Files
    Patrick
    Like the ZEN master says "we'll see"

1 more pic...

Is there a way to post more pictures without deleting previous ones. How do I get more storage space for my attachments? anyone know of a way?
    Attached Files
    Patrick

Comment

Cool. Looks awsome. Will the winter affect your pond building efforts

Comment

Actually it is critical to do all the construction for the filter system during the cooler months. The reason being the KOI are not fed so the filter is not carrying a biological load to clean. It does need to stay on now because it is my only source of Mechanical filtration. Once the pool filter is in line with our new 1.5 hp pump going to the showers, it will take the place of the first 2 sections of the showers as they are now. Make sense? Believe me I am learning as I go but my KOI are so precious to us and this will also make the maintenece alot easier during our HOT summers
        Patrick

Comment

looks cool, giant wet dry. how wil you hide this
          scott
          beam me up

Comment

Behind our waterfall wall there's an area about 6' x 9'. That area will have the start of the new flowing creek that will bend to the location the showers are now located. Plus we are installing a 1.5hp pool pump that is going to a pool filter filled with MATALA media. This will flow into the showers that will drain to the river bed. New liner attached to the existing one to allow our creek.

Here's a pic of the back of the waterfalls
            Attached Files
            Patrick

Comment

and another....
              Attached Files
              Patrick

Comment

that is cool.....i can't wait to see this all in one piece and flowing together.....thanks for sharing ......

Comment

Originally posted by pt lavell View Post
                  Is there a way to post more pictures without deleting previous ones. How do I get more storage space for my attachments? anyone know of a way?
                  best way to post pics is to use a third party site like photobucket. its free to sign up and upload photos then link them to our site using 'insert image' 'from URL'.

thats a huge wet dry, nice!
                  25g - Reef
                  3.5g - Surge Tank
                  10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Working...
                  X