Red Cherries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Cherries

So I have decided to make my tank a shrimp tank. It was suggested I try out Red Cherries before jumping into CRS', which makes sense. So I was wondering does anywhere/one sell them in the Houston area?

While Id prefer yellow, bluepearl, green, or snowballs, my husband likes the cherry reds the most out of them.
    40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

I have some that I could part with. They are not top grade, but I do get some lovely red adult females out of them.

I live in League City. PM me if interested.

Comment

I have cherries and yellows, but I'm all the way down in LaMarque. There's bound to be a store up north that sells 'em.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Here are some for sale or trade.

Sell, Trade, Want or Need Fish, Plants, Corals, Inverts, etc. If it's alive, post it here.
        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

I have a bunch for sale.

Comment

Working...
          X