DOJO LOACH (gone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOJO LOACH (gone)

Trying to see if anybody wants him?Hes about 4 1/2 inches and not real big around.I live in baytown but can meet somewhere if you will give him a good home.
    Last edited by a/cwizard; 11-12-2009, 11:52 PM.

I have a gold one in my 105g planted comunity tank and I'm sure he'd like a playmate
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

They do indeed seem to enjoy each other's company. I have two gold and one regular.

Your guy will definitely be happy, Phish.
      Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

pmed u phishphreek.

Comment

Hope you like him and he works out for you.The paradise paired up and was shaken and baken already.I just barely got some floating plants in there before they started.It was nice meeting you,thanks for the fish and showing me a new place to spend some time and money.Im for shure going to be buying any new fish there.His fish look like a different speices compared to most stores there so healthy.
          Last edited by a/cwizard; 11-13-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Hey, now... not fair. Who you be talkin' 'bout, Willis?
            Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Comment

Talkin about in what way?Do help me understand what you b talkin bout OrandaMan

Comment

Never mind, I finally got it. I got confused by the way I read something.

Comment

Working...
                X