the most awesome, useless fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most awesome, useless fish

So I bought a really cool, invisible fish. A farlowella cat. He's a ninja. Perhaps he's also a unicorn - sometimes, if you truly believe with all your heart, you just might be blessed to catch a glimpse of him out of the corner of your eye in a magical moment.

So, this fish rocks, but I suspect that people will not believe I actually have him. They might accuse me of having an overactive imagination. My hippie friends will probably accept, though, and be totally wowed as they pass the doobie.

This is the coolest fish I'll probably never see again.
    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Oh, his name is Stickman.
    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Comment

Not totally useless - they're actually pretty good algae eaters. :)

I like these guys, very cool looking.
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

You're right - not totally useless. My mother will spend half an hour looking for him, so he provides entertainment, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
            You're right - not totally useless. My mother will spend half an hour looking for him, so he provides entertainment, as well.
            BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

I wonder if Waldo might be a better name for him. Except that you can eventually spot Waldo.

Comment

Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
                I wonder if Waldo might be a better name for him. Except that you can eventually spot Waldo.
                Waldo is my clown loaches name....
                BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

lol... Awesome.

Comment

I had one. I don't know what happened to it but one day, as I was doing a waterchange, I found it's bones... I was a very unhappy camper.

Until I found five more in my tank
                    College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

I love my Farlowella...he puts up with everything... and just happily chomps away... When he tires of algae or plants..he loves his driftwood. And usually... he is right in front of you... just blending. Mine has several different shades he can blend- reddish, beige, and brown
                      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
                      X