fish ID - LIMIA PERUGIAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish ID - LIMIA PERUGIAE

I bought a bag of south or central american livebearors at the last HAS auction.
    It was a bag of 4 males, 1 female & some fry but the female was dead so I got them cheap.
    The good news is that the fry have grown into some nice females and the group is reproducing.
    The bad news is that I don't know what they are. I think someone called them "Lima Purugee" but I must have the spelling wrong because a web search turns up nothing. They move too fast for me to get a good pix but they are wild gray, females about 1.5" males slightly smaller with a yellowish tail and dark blue or black trim and a dark dorisal.
    Last edited by PhishPhreek; 09-03-2009, 11:25 AM. Reason: correct name found
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

I know what you are talking about. :) I've seen them on aquabid before. Nice fish!
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Do they look like this? http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...rsw&1252388529

Comment

Exactly - Thankyou
        correct spelling LIMIA PERUGIAE
        there will be more at the next auction
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
          Exactly - Thankyou
          correct spelling LIMIA PERUGIAE
          there will be more at the next auction

Your welcome! :)

Comment

Working...
          X